Monday, February 3, 2014

The 3 posters I have in my painting studio are

Inspirational posters may be silly, but I like to have quotes and sayings posted around my studio that help me be brave, brave enough to start making marks on the canvas each day.

Here are 3 of them I made up and pinned to the wall.  Feel free to use them, share them or share what you have on your walls in the comments. 


Here there be magic.

I’m the King here.

Make things that Excite and Entertain me.

Create Kick Ass Art!



The more courageous your art the more authentic and appealing your art becomes…people know.


Inspiration, education and entertainment." That's what your Art should do.

Inspiration, education and entertainment." That's what your classes should do.

Inspiration, education and entertainment." That's what your blog should do.


Inspiration, education and entertainment." That's what your life should do.
  
I very well may have plagiarized this last poster (it sounds a bit too clever)...but can not for the life of me figure out where from.  If you know, please let me know.  If it was you, I'm sorry.




No comments: