Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Acceptance into the 2010 Oil Painters of America's (OPA) National Exhibition

It is from a photo I took on father’s day last year just before going on the boat tour of Jenny Lake I received as a gift from my wife and four year old daughter.

The weather was cold and often stormy and we camped part of the trip in the snow.  I tried to capture the cool light and the turmoil of the constantly changing weather in the reflected clouds and thick active paint.


2010 Oil Painters of America National Exhibition

I've Been Notified of Acceptance into the
2010 Oil Painters of America'sPublish Post
(OPA) National Exhibition 
Scottsdale, Arizona at the Legacy Gallery.
http://www.oilpaintersofamerica.com/

There will be a preview which opens on April 24th. The show will close on May 31st.
Please fix dates and location of show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this! jenny lake is one of my most favo spots in america!