Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hope, 52 Plus 48 equals 100

This is from my good friends at Duirwaigh Gallery.
The same great folks that brought the wonderful knock At The Door film and book to the world to help raise money for the make a wish foundation ( a project I was fortunate enough to have my art a part of).
Dear friends, a new film is on the horizon. a little project about saving our country, our planet, our selves through hope, tolerance and inclusion: www.duirwaigh.com/hope.mov if it blesses you, please forward to anyone and everyone you feel could use a blessing. a note: it's image-laden, so please give it a few moments to load!
brightly woven, angi

1 comment:

Brenda Boylan said...

Hey Michael,
I'm tagging you! Participate or not, your site will have more visitors! Visit my blog for your Tagging instructions...See you in the hood!
Brenda