Tuesday, September 9, 2008

WOW! Another interrogation I mean interview and please help Raise awareness for our “Save Cinnamon Roles from Raisins” Campaign

Dolphin Parent Questionnaire (My Daughters preschool) Hi dolphin parents! Since Fall is beginning we are looking forward to a fresh start to a new school year. In order to help us understand you better we would love to get to know you better! We would appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to fill out this questionnaire. Thank you! Name: Michael Orwick, Elena’s friendly Pet Dad 1. What are your hobbies? Art, travel, outdoor stuff (Hiking Gardening Camping Photography). 2. Do you have any secret talents? If so what are they? They are Secret, but one of them rhymes with orange, the other involves time travel and messing with the phenomenon of time dilation based on velocity in the theory of special relativity (exemplified by the twin paradox) as well as gravitational time dilation in the theory of general relativity, it is currently unknown whether the laws of physics allow for traveling back in time…I’ll let you know. 3. What do you really like and what do you not like very much? I really like Cinnamon and I really don’t like raisins so cinnamon roles with raisins make me cry a little each time I see them ( I eventually pick around the disgusting ugly little dead grapes). 4. What are your favorite kinds of gifts to receive from your child? Sleep and money. 5. How do you prefer to communicate (in person, telephone etc.)? phone and interpretive dance mostly. 6. How would you like to be addressed? (Mr. Mrs. First name. nick name. pet nameJ) I want everyone to start calling me Daddy, except my father who can continue to call me son. Most people still just call me Michael. 7. What is your favorite color? Green, and after four years of raising a princess I don’t hate pink anymore, and I now know what fuchsia looks like (electric magenta). 8. What was your favorite toy as a child? Star wars figures, except Ewoks. 9. Where is your favorite vacation spot? The woods near a beautiful clear creek. 10. What is your favorite thing to do with your child? Explore and have adventures often around beautiful creeks. Travel into the future. Raising awareness for our “Save Cinnamon Roles from Raisins” Campaign. Telling overly long bed time stories about an epic space opera in a galaxy far far away, where two robots (one cute one British sounding) save the princess and the entire rebel fleet with a little help from Yoda and a thing called The Force. Learning about how much pink is actually too much pink and when a touch of Fuchsia is needed to save the outfit and the day. 11. Where did you and your significant other meet? She was dating my “too pretty” roommate in Salem Oregon . I saved her.
12. Would you ever be interested in coming in and hanging out with the Dolphins a little? (example: A special project, a special holiday you celebrate, a neat talent…) I did and I loved it. PLEASE BOTH PARENTS FILL THIS OUT INDIVIDUALLY AND SEND IT BACK OR PICK UP A FORM FROM OUR CLASSROOM! Mike aka Daddy, LOL thank you sooo much for the wonderful response to our email! That was the best way to start this morning. I don't think we have laughed that hard in a long time! Have a great day Carrie and Sarah PS Sarah would love to join your "save cinnamon rolls from raisins" campaign! lol All the best,
Michael Orwick Orwick Arts http://michaelorwick.blogspot.com/http://fineartstudioonline.com/michaelorwick My art hints at a story and then invites you to finish the narrative. My style has been called Inspired Expressionism, which combines impressionistic brush strokes and a touch of realism to create the atmosphere and lighting woven into my work. The easiest way to see my work is at www.michaelorwick.com

No comments: