Thursday, February 7, 2008

Newsletter Group -New Membership Gifts -Free screen savers


If you would like to join my Spam free Newsletter Group to receive any or all of the following:

-New Membership Gifts

-Updates on painting, drawing and children's illustration classes I offer

-Upcoming show locations and dates (for both my landscape and whimsical paintings)

-Behind the scenes of how I approach and create art

-information on the whys and how's of collecting art for weight loss and love, I mean for fun and investment

Please click the blue underlined quick link below.

IMPORTANT: Remember my Newsletter Group readers are the smartest best looking people using the internet today, it's a fact look it up.

Please feel free to share this Newsletter with all your beautiful brainy friends and family that may want to share in the joy.

Subscribe to The Blog Of Michael Orwick, Orwick Arts by Email
or go to


Free screen savers

With new ones about every other week
Rright click your mouse on the image you want and choose use as background, and Boom! magica, you have a shiny new Michael Orwick Arts "Neverwhere Vineyards" or "The Offering" image of your very own for use on your computer.






All the best,

Michael Orwick

http://michaelorwick.blogspot.com/

my new store, http://stores.ebay.com/Michael-Orwick-arts

My art hints at a story and then invites you to finish the narrative. My style has been called Inspired Expressionism, which combines impressionistic brush strokes and a touch of realism to create the atmosphere and lighting woven into my work.

The easiest way to see my work is at http://www.michaelorwick.com/



No comments: